19 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You. Everyone needs motivation in their life one or other time. All wanted to be energetic in 365 days of the year. Some listen to music, read books, watch movies to stay energized.
Some like to read motivational quotes to be energized or stay motivated.
Here are a few quotes inspire you to stay motivated.
- “The genius of money is not knowing everything, but rather, surrounding yourself with those who do.”- Glen Purdy
- “When a door closes, another one But we look at the closed door with regret for so long, that we don’t see the one that has opened for us.” – Unknown
- “You can do anything you want to do, but you cannot do all the things you want to do.” – Hans Glint
- “If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong – it’s you.” – Esteee Lauder
- “When it’s time to make a decision about a person or problem, trust your intuition (and) act.” – Bud Hadfield, executive
- “A man that cannot be bothered to do little things, cannot be trusted to do big things.” – Lawrence Bell, aviation executive
- We as human beings have the power of attitude and that attitude determines choice, and choice determines results – Jim Rohn
- ‘I didn’t have 10,000 failures; I learned 10,000 ways that didn’t ” – Thomas Edison when he went through 10,000 prototypes.
9. “To keep yourself honest, imagine a camcorder recording all your ” – Lawrence MacGregor Serven
10. “Success and fortune seldom came stalking up one’s home street, uninvited, I told myself. No, you had to go out and meet them more than halfway.” – Thomas Lipton
11. “The financial results you’re currently getting are a direct result of the actions you’re taking and the thoughts you’re ” – Paul Counsel, – Australian Entrepreneur
12. “The glad hand is all right in sunshine, but it’s the helping hand on a dark day that folks remember to the end of time.” – Amadeo P. Giannini, Bank of America Founder
13. “Let’s just say we’re up in heaven and there are six people in line. God looks down and says, ‘Here’s the There are 80 billion people down on the planet; I’ve only got room for one more. Who wants to go?’ We’d all plead our cases and none of us would say, ‘Put me down so I can sit on the couch, play Nintendo, and drink a six pack.’ We ’d all have other reasons why we’re supposed to be put on this planet. I suggest we find out what that purpose is and then pursue it with everything we have.” – Gregory Scott Reid, author
- “Set yourself to work to find some good — and true — thing to say about every person you know, and if you find anything disagreeable to say, forget it. It is not “smart” to say disagreeable things about It takes a far finer brain to say good things. So never mention that you dislike any person or thing.” – Wattles
- “There is true courage in the acts of everyday living.” – Rick Beneteau
- “Each time you decide to grow again, you realize you’re starting at the bottom of another ladder.” – Ken Rosenthal
- “When your work is your Hobby, you never have to work a day in your life.” – Siegfried Hofmeister
- “There’s a wonder in the way we’re always free; to change the world by changing how we see.” – Cyndi Craven
- “Where do attitudes come from? Our attitudes come from our expectations: If we expect things to turn out well, we have a positive If we expect things to turn out poorly, then we have a negative attitude.” – Brian Tracy